Digimarc is the Inventor of Digimarc Discover® and Digimarc Barcode, which is generally imperceptible in normal use, for automatically identifying and interacting with virtually any media. We provide a powerful platform to create new applications for retail, consumer goods, publishing, banking, media and entertainment, and more.
We empower talented engineers and scientists, along with a wide-range of finance, sales, marketing and operations professionals to manage a publicly-traded company that is consistently one of the state of Oregon’s best places to work. Will you join us? We are Digimarc: The Barcode of Everything™.
Digimarc is seeking a QA Engineer for IT projects. As part of a small, fast paced multi-disciplined team working in an agile environment; this individual will perform quality assurance duties for a variety of applications.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• BS Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Technical writing is required, including: acceptance criteria, test plans, procedures, and documentation
• Experience using source control, test management and bug tracking tools
• Familiarity with Agile development and test methodologies is preferred
• Experience with testing web and desktop applications, APIs, and databases
• Experience with one or more test automation frameworks/tools
• Working knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages
• Demonstrated initiative and ability to manage priorities
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse, cross-functional team
• Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Innovation, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment, and Knowledge in a fun, fast paced working environment
• Experience with security testing
• Experience with performance and load testing
• Experience using Selenium web automation and designing new Selenium automation projects
• Experience with Cloud, Azure/AWS and Saas and PaaS
Digimarc is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.