About the role:
The Data Services Data Warehouse Team effectively and sustainably provides data solutions and tools across the organization. We integrate, transform, and improve volumes of data at the project or enterprise level for streamlined processes, greater efficiencies, and smarter, more informed decision-making. This team is high-energy, dynamic and in a business-critical domain space. This role is an opportunity to make a real difference in the data space.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the data needs of Strategy, Product, Compliance, Operations and Analytics teams
- Design and maintain multi-layered SQL and Python processes
- Develop and implement complex Extract Transform Load (ETL) and/or Extract Load Transform (ELT) processes
- Develop data warehouses as needed to facilitate analysis and reporting
- Act diligently to respond to urgent projects and tasks
- Troubleshoot discrepancies in existing databases and reporting
- Collaborate with peers, leadership and the business
- Work as a “full stack” Data Engineer contributing to each phase of the SDLC
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by management to support the operation of the business
We’re excited about you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of previous experience in data warehousing or data engineering with a focus on database related technologies
- Technical knowledge of SQL and database related technologies, particularly PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of relational database modeling principles and techniques.
- Exposure to Cloud Data Warehouse Technologies such as Snowflake or Redshift.
- Exposure to various non-relational / NoSQL database management systems.
- Experience with AWS is desirable.
- Experience working on ETL or ELT solutions with stakeholders.
- Ability to work off-hours as needed
About Data Services:
We live and breath data at Enova, and without our Business Intelligence or Data Services team, it would be difficult to make sense of the 27 TB (and growing) of on-prem and Cloud-based data we have. Our team members are problem-solvers and action-oriented thinkers who focus on collecting, analyzing, and presenting data to gain insight and value for the company. That could mean building a new pipeline between two data sources or it could mean working with the business to design and develop a new dashboard. The team’s top priority is to help the company get even better by leveraging and transforming data to achieve innovative results.
Interested in the role, apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/enova/jobs/3244278Commitment to Diversity:
Through our community involvement, values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and a culture where people can thrive. We provide our team members with the tools and resources necessary to grow as professionals — and as individuals. Our environment, our teams, our perks and our benefits help create a culture in which people can be their best. Check out more of our Commit to Diversity and Culture here: https://www.enova.com/culture/