iGrafx, a cutting edge Business Process Management software and services company that specializes in Business Modeling, Process Discovery/Capture, Simulation & Analysis and Performance Monitoring, is looking for an experienced quality assurance engineer to add to our team. You must have extensive experience testing desktop applications in Windows environments as well as web applications in Application Server environments. This is a full-time position based out of our headquarters in Tualatin, OR.
Our Core Values
At iGrafx, we believe in our people and what they represent. To that end, we are looking for like-minded individuals on a mission greater than bottom line results. We want people who are interested in making a difference in a small and growing organization.
If our core values (located here – http://www.igrafx.com/company/core-values) resonate with you, this might just be the place for you.
- Develop and maintain test plans and automated test scripts for web applications
- Participate in design sessions and the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Configure and maintain Windows testing environments
- Execute regression tests, functional tests, integration tests, and system stress tests using manual and automated techniques
- Perform testing of localized applications (e.g. German, French, Japanese, etc.)
- Utilize user stories for the basis of black box and automated testing
- Report and track software issues from creation to closure
- Participate in Scrum and daily stand-up meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (may substitute equivalent experience in some cases).
- 5+ years’ experience testing desktop and/or web applications
- Experience with security, load and performance testing of web applications
- Experience developing automated tests
- Expertise in the setup and configuration of Windows desktop and server environments
- SQL Server installation and configuration
- Setup and configuration of web servers
- Experience testing in foreign languages including double-byte (e.g. Japanese and Chinese)
- Previous experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Knowledge of Jasmine unit test framework
- Knowledge with testing web applications in the Cloud (i.e. Microsoft Azure)
Competencies – Skills/Knowledge/Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative and drive processes
- Ability to identify, isolate and clearly report software issues
- A strong commitment to serving as a customer advocate
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Matching 401(k) program
- Excellent health care, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Stocked beverages
Note: US Citizens or Permanent Residents are encouraged to apply; please note that we will not offer visa sponsorship or visa transfer for this position. This is a Salaried/Permanent Employment position.Commitment to Diversity:
iGrafx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that promotes, values, and embraces the diversity – of gender, ethnicities, ideas, lifestyles, identity, insights, and perspectives—that is vital for iGrafx to stand apart as a developer of visual intelligence software and as an employer of choice. Our aim is to differentiate iGrafx by valuing our differences and including them in everything we do. iGrafx is focused on creating an environment where all employees can realize their potential. iGrafx recognizes that the diversity it achieves with different perspectives and points of view provides a competitive advantage.