The Support Analyst works to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty by independently resolving a wide variety of customer issues through data analysis, functionality support, and consistent and effective communication. They provide training and respond to customer education inquiries in the use, functionality, and understanding of Springbrook Software products. The Support Analyst also plays a key role as the link between Springbrook customers and internal resources, providing technical and training support as well as analyzing and reporting on product requests (enhancements, customizations, etc) and bugs. While the Support Analyst works as part of a larger team, they also have a focused area to which they will be subject experts and will need to exercise independent judgement.
Springbrook focusing on achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction with our product and services. Because this role is the view of customers of Springbrook, it is key that the Analyst be through and professional. Ultimately, you will help cement our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
This position is remote, though preference may be give to those who currently, or will upon hire, reside in the Portland OR Metro area.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone or email, adhering to Springbrook policies and best practices.
- Uses Springbrook ticketing system to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
- Enter pertinent case data into the CRMs (Salesforce) to track client issues.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions.
- Determine the urgency of issues for each client case needing engineering resolution and collaborate with the engineering team, when needed, to prioritize the Engineering Escalation list.
- Become an expert on Springbrook’s products and services through training and self-study.
- Analyze issues and test results to ensure that software performs as designed.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues, internal process documentation knowledge base articles, and useful discussions with customers.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities in the course of resolving customer queries.
- Collaborate with engineering and follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Engineering teams.
- Assist in training customers as well as internal resources on our products, new functions, features and educate on Engineering releases (for senior level).
- Two (2) years’ experience as a Support Analyst or a SaaS support role.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize, re-prioritize (as needed), manage multiple cases, and work under pressure.
- Ability to quickly evaluate information and independently make decisions based on that available information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze abstract problems, and find solutions.
- Professional and patient when handling difficult cases
- Knowledge and understanding of database structures
- Must work independently and exercise discretionary decision making
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Understanding and experience working with SalesForce.
- Prior experience working in a municipal/local government, water billing, or electric billing agency.
- Prior experience with payroll, leger management, or HRIS software.
Applicants must have the unrestricted ability to work in the United States (sponsorship will not be offered).
Preference may be given to applicants who currently, or will upon hire, reside in a state where we actively have operations (AZ, AR, CA, FL, GA, ID, IA, KY, MA, NV, NH, NY, OH, OR, TX, VA, and WA).Commitment to Diversity:
Springbrook Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Springbrook does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
About Springbrook Software
Springbrook Software is the leader in cloud-based ERP and payments software for local municipal governments and special districts. For over 30 years, Springbrook has set the industry standard for how for how small and medium sized municipalities and utility districts operate with high efficiency, economy, and security. More than 1,000 cities, towns, and districts from coast to coast use our suite of modern, high-performance solutions to manage their finances, payroll, and utility billing. We believe in a citizen-centric government that empowers its community with financial transparency, efficiency, and a seamless payment experience.
We offer employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity, and collaboration. You will be empowered and engaged working with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work as well as encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance. We also offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of solving for a new era of more efficient, open, and innovative governance, then we'd love to hear from you.